Medasun Medical introduce a machine made, 3 layer, high filtering, easy to breathe, single use, face mask. The mask is donned using earloops. The vents on the front of the mask should face downwards when worn by individuals. When removing the masks, they should be removed correctly using only the earloops, avoiding touching the face, and disposed of in an appropriate safe disposal area.
Manufactured in an ISO9001-2015 factory to the highest standards. This mask is CE marked and can be used to reduce the risk of an infection. These FMS single use disposable face masks are designed to help protect the wearer from coughs and sneezes and larger respiratory droplets. These masks are not intended to be a complete protection for the wearer from airborne infections, such as COVID19.
The mask is non-irritating and is air permeable.
– EN ISO 9001 :2015 Quality Assurance System
– EN ISO 13485:2016 Quality Assurance System-Medical Devices
Manufactured from 3 ply non-woven elastic material
*Trade deals available- please contact our TPS customer services team on 01236 739668
Rubberised Face Mask, Disposable, Soft and Adjustable.
- Type 2 face mask
- Single use only
- Non sterile
- do not use if package is damaged
- do not use after product expiration date
- Breathable Structure
- Soft and Adjustable, No irritation, Comfortable to wear.
- Filtered, Trifold, disposable, rubberised, 3 folds
- Polypropylene / Non-Woven
- It is ultrasonic stitched with round rubber.
- It does not contain latex.
- The FMS-U-W surgical mask, is breathable and made of non woven fabric.
- This mask with gipe rubber is disposable and hygienic and CE.
- It is fully compatible with the face.